Search Content


Featured Content


Content Categories



BlogAds Available for Bloggers & Site Owners

Do you need a BlogAds Invite ? Are you looking for someone who can sponspor your blog for BlogAds Network ? Come here. Blogads is one of the few advertising systems on the web that follow a flat fee structure instead of the CPC / CPM model.


Advertisers pay a fixed monthly rate that are also decided by the publisher himself.

You get 70% of the advertising revenue while the rest 30% goes to BlogAds plus the credit card or PayPal transaction costs, which typically amount to 2%-3%.blogads logo

If you maintain a blog or website with decent traffic, please fill this form and you may get a BlogAds invite. I have a limited number of invites only and this giveaway is therefore not on a first-come first-served basis.

Unlike Google AdSense, BlogAds doesnt have that huge pool of advertisers so you may want to check out these hives (example) to know if your niche fits the BlogAds network.

This video tutorial explains how advertisers can sponsor space on your blog via BlogAds.



Related Customer Relationship Management Articles

Microsoft ERP, CRM, Oracle Teleconference Deal


Freiburg, Germany-based Jedox, an open source software company, has announced the availability of Palo BI Suite 3.0, described by officials as a corporate performance management product for a "single version of truth." Three chords and red guitar...

Read more about Microsoft ERP, CRM, Oracle Teleconference Deal...

Adaptive Path is Growing


Adaptive Path is growing! As some of you may know, AP recently opened a new branch in Austin, TX. This summer, I got the chance to work in both the San Francisco and Austin offices, and it was definitely a unique experience....

Read more about Adaptive Path is Growing...